sankaran_nepolean

is this beehive in loft/attic?

We are living in my property for 10years & never had this issue before. Last couple of weeks, we noticed bees flying around the house(mostly close to windows).

I just googled to find the reason & found that there could be a beehive in loft.

When i opened the loft door, there was nothing which is quite unexpected. I was expecting bunch of bees flying around. After 5mins of inspecting all the corners in the loft, i have noticed one bee, then two bees after few seconds. Then, in few mins, i could see around 10 bees fling around. So, i sprayed 'Wasp killer' & killed all of them.

I noticed this one in the loft which looks like a beehive like structure, but no bees in that(as far as i have noticed). is this a beehive or something else?

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.