paul_thompson9050

Loft Room Layout Dilemma! is this the best use of the space?

Paul Thompson

We need advice please! we have had a number of designs from our Architect for a redesign of our existing loft rooms in our Victorian home.

The existing layout includes two rooms, although lots of the loft space was unused and had lath and plaster walls dividing the rooms. The space has now been stripped back and opened up, so we can utilise as much of the space as possible, including removing the ceilings to expose the rafters create a really nice height in the rooms.

The architect created various layouts, but we just think they didn't hit the brief, which was to create two bedrooms, one master, one guest, both with en-suites, and the master with a walk-in wardrobe.

I have attached the existing, as is the floorplan, and I've attached the layout my wife and I designed.

Do you think we could do anything that would improve the layout further? is there anything we might have missed?

Thanks,

Paul