sophie_mackenzie

lounge decor - advice please!!

C Mack
2 years ago

We have converted our garage and knocked through to create a new room which will become our lounge.
It has a large picture window onto the garden which I want to be the main feature.

The rest of the house has white walls and eventually we will do the kitchen to create a large open plan space in the middle of the house so decor ideally needs to be cohesive in each room.

We will be carpeting the lounge in a pale neutral colour but I’m stuck on the walls. I feel it would be nice to have a feature wall on the back wall (directly opposite the window). The sofa will be in this corner so it will be a cosy area hopefully.

Any suggestions for paint colour in general or for the back wall much appreciated!

Ps I also wondered about using a textured neutral wallpaper on the back wall to add some interest without being too much….

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.