webuser_39068518

Help! Need some advice for my bedroom in a flat-share

Nishant Anandan
2 years ago

Hi everyone! I'm in my 20s male and have very recently moved into a terrace house sharing with two friends in London, and am in need for some advice with regards to where I should start with decorating my bedroom. In all honesty I have not paid much attention in the past to interior decor however seeing as we'll be here a few years, I would like to put in some time, money and effort to transform this room to make this into a personal space I can really call it my own and move beyond the student-bachelor days.

It is a large room (13'6 x 11'4) with a high ceiling, but no windows aside from a skylight; so in particular it would be nice to know if there is any way to maximise the natural light inside as I work from home. I also would like to do something with the walls - my landlord is fine with me painting it / putting in hooks. I am a bit of a fan of antique maps so would love to hang my collection up. Any advice would be very much appreciated!

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.