moonfizzle

Living Room Radiator Location

Jonathan Mooney
2 years ago

Hi all,

I am just renovating my new flats' living room and am very new to all this!

I am trying to find a location for a radiator (or multiple if need be) in the living room. The issue I am having is I don't know where to put the radiators (electric so can be placed anywhere) as one wall has an fireplace/tv, one wall has the full width balcony doors and the remaining two walls will have a 3 seater sofa one and a 2 seater sofa on the other closest the door. I've attached some design mockups I made in Planner 5D to help me design the flat...hopefully they give you an idea of the space.

The rest of the flat has nice Anthracite flat panel radiators (such as attached) as more of a feature than standard white ones but the living doesn't necessarily have to. I just can't decide where to put one. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jonathan

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.