webuser_942842250

Downstairs toilet and kitchen diner - Please help

Agata
2 years ago

Hello All :-)

I live in a quite narrow and overall small house. I've been trying to figure out the best way to fit a small toilet downstairs and to increase our family space as the rooms are very narrow and not family friendly. I'm in desperate need of help from people with good spatial awareness. I was thinking to get rid of the wall between kitchen and diner. I have no idea where to fit the toilet or how the kitchen layout could work though. I want to keep the front living room separate though as we need an extra room downstairs. One more thing - I am not allowed to use any of the garage space.

Are you able to share with me any ideas how we can increase the family space downstairs, maintaining a function kitchen and adding a downstairs toilet? Thank you all!

There are fireplaces in both living rooms which I added to the plan.

Comments (33)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.