selinajoshi

Advise for tapered garden

selinajoshi
2 years ago

Hi,
We're in the process of buying this house and two things we dislike the most, 1) small tapered garden 2) Garage is completely blocking access to the back garden and with it sunlight making the back garden dark and uninviting. This has also meant front garden next to garage is completely a wasted space and we'd like to make the most of front garden and wrap it around to make garden size bigger
Please can you help with suggestions as to what can be done in the short run and long run to address both issues. I have a 3 year old girl so the back garden needs to be able to cater to children's need but at the same time me and my husband would like a space where we can unwind and chill. Any advise is truly appreciated.

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.