markos_asimakopoulos

Painting Scheme for Guestroom

Hello, we are renovating our guestroom. It is a double dormer room and we want it to be nice and chilled. Currently we are finding the slopes from the ceiling downwards tricky as to how to split the paint for white ceiling and soft grey walls.

We have considered:

1. Painting all walls grey and ceiling white (but cannot define the ceiling on one side of the room due to the soft transition.
  2. Painting the back wall next to the door grey and the rest of the room white
  3. Painting the sides of the dormer and the window wall grey with the rest of the room white
  4. Painting everything grey, including ceiling (slightly hesitant on this one).

I would appreciate any advice or ideas, I have attached photos of the plan of the room, how it used to be and how it currently is.