what colour furniture?

c s
last modified: last month

Hi I have midnight blue and white open plan kitchen . Midnight blue looks more like dark grey due to lighting. The worktop is white quartz with grey veins.

The flooring is light grey tiles. The back splash is going to be light metallic grey and glass & chrome pendant lights above the island.

My dilemma is I need to buy furniture ---sofa, dining table and chairs, barstools; I am not sure what color to go for esp. the dining table.

Should I go for grey sofa and chairs ?

What color bar stools or chair?

what color/ material dining table? would it look too much 50 shades of grey !!!

or I should go for some other color that breaks it? In that case what colors? would wood look good? Like this pine table

Buy Brooklyn Reclaimed Pine 6 to 8 Seater Extending Dining Table from the Next UK online shop

Below are the photos of my kitchen and island. Please give your suggestions. Thanks