alliee58

Redesign downstairs

alliee58
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hi everyone!

ive been enjoying reading all your advice its been great and wondered if anyone had any visions that could lend a hand with our downstairs of our prject house we bought. the previous owners had a rather large dining area added to the side of the living room but we are finding it a bit of dead space and its not used to its potential. We are a family with a small child so you can imagine how frustrating it is leaving toddler in dining room to go to kitchen and bringing plates through living room. would you open plan or change furniture layout. i dont know if it will feel odd walking in straight into a dining room?

i like the idea of open planning it as i feel that it would make the space a bit more welcoming than walking into a dining room.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.