diane_ng52

TV UNIT STYLE HELP

Wendy Law
2 years ago

Hello! Just moved in and wondering what kind of tv stand to get for my living room. The floors are dark wood and we are getting a cream white rug. There is also a large dark gray leather sofa, and we will be putting in a coffee table (probably white marble looking). Appreciate That the rug and the coffee table are not yet in the below pic so may be hard to visualise but any thoughts on what type, colour or style of tv unit to get would be much appreciated! Not sure if I should go for a dark wood one because I don’t think the rug will be big enough to reach the unit. Minimalistic style might look odd as we do have a traditional Victorian fireplace as well. Perhaps a white one to match the white rug and the white coffee table…? Trying to brighten up the room where I can, not sure if it’ll have that effect or not..??

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.