nbia_fonsecapereirawillis

student interior designer

Nubia Willis
2 years ago

Hello,

I’ve just started my interior design course after just moving to a lovely Arts and Crafts home to give me idea how to do it and as well as looking to hopefully work as an assistant in interior design which I’m absolutely passionate about.

I’m trying to start putting theory into practice (not easy) but I’ll give it a go. As it’s an expensive way to train myself and I’d feel more comfortable working on this project with an expert advice, I’d love to hear from you amazing artists interior designers for tips, ideas how do I start my living room (pictures below). Ps: furniture are subject to be replaced.

I’d really appreciate your time, tips, advice and will be very grateful for it.

Ps: If you have an apprenticeship/internship role as an interior designer assistant in North Somerset, I’d love to hear from you as I’m currently looking for an apprenticeship/internship interior designer assistant role.

I have a degree in business studies but am focussing now on restarting my career (after time out for child care) in an area for which I have a real passion.

Many thanks for your time and looking forward to hearing from you!
Kindest
Nubia

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.