webuser_114084754

L - shaped room - layout advise

I’m looking for some help/inspiration in laying our my lounge/ dining area. We have recently redecorated and are loving the new warmer wall colours. I am stuck however I’m how to layout the furniture.
I’ve included a before and now picture. We much prefer the sofa in the new location, it feels more spacious and we appreciate the natural light that the position now affords. However, due to the layout of the room there now seems too much space between the sofa and TV. The wingbacks in my mind also look odd in their location and also aren’t serving any purpose (you cannot see the tv).
We are looking to purchase new furniture so can change/remove the wingbacks and also move from a corner sofa to a traditional style to accommodate a new layout. We aren’t keen on a wall mounted television so the TV stand will remain.
Any ideas or thoughts most gratefully received!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.