webuser_229993299

Stair Runner Dilemma

HU-229993299
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I moved late last year and have steadily been redecorating but seem to be really stuck with the stairs. I've used F&Bs Hague Blue on the walls and Off Black for the doors/woodwork etc and I'm also going to paint the stairs in the black. I'm struggling to find a stair runner though. I'm looking for something bold and a contrast to the dark, walls etc. The flooring is going to be replaced with a dark wood herringbone so again I'm looking for it to stand out and contrast. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks all, some great ideas there. I’ve added another photo of the hall leading to the stairs, as I say the flooring will be changed but gives an idea. i like the idea of the yellow, think it would contrast well.

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.