webuser_535093346

Crittall style steel internal doors - different height to patio doors

Ali ce
last year

Hello all - newbie here with a design dilemma I would be grateful for help with!

We have ordered floor to ceiling crittall style steel frame doors for our patio. They also have side returns and have 3 bars across them. Similar to these:

We need to choose internal doors which are on the wall next to them (see room layout in picture below). I was originally thinking of crittall style again but I'm now worried they will look very weird next to our patio doors, as they will be 200mm less in height. If we went with three bars again, they wouldn't line up.

Another option is 4 bars, or different doors altogether, but I feel like too many styles could get messy.

Please excuse my poor paint drawing below but hopefully this explains better what the design would look like:

Would be so grateful for any advice! Do the doors being a lower height matter?

Should I go for a different style door and if so are there any you'd recommend that still have glass panes in them?

Thank you in advance!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.