webuser_907378195

Small extension small budget

Sophia F
last year
last modified: last year

Hello all! we are buying a 1930s house and are wondering how to make a larger kitchen diner out of it on a small budget. option 1 knock the wall down between kitchen and dining room (£8k due to steel needed) option 2 which would be our prefered move kitchen to dining room and add a small aprox 3m out by 3.5m wide extension. So we could keep the kitchen and make into a utility room! however quotes for this are coming back at £35k without the moving of kitchen etc. we only have £25k as need to keep a little back for the floor and kitchen any thoughts or ideas?! were thinking of a modern lean to. my partners friends are achitects so can do the drawing and even help with some of the diy .. thoughts would beamazing! costs are crazy atm!!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.