webuser_527883550

Need help deciding on kitchen splash back

Jo Cacace
last year

We’re currently renovating from scratch a two bed apartment and I’m having problems making a decision regarding the kitchen. My husband has chosen grey marble look porcelain for the flooring throughout and we’ve decided on Matt white wooden cabinets with white quartz (marble look) worktops. Our kitchen guy suggested putting the same quartz on the wall as a splashback but I’m worried it may look a bit bland with too much white. I can’t decide if I should go for tiles or a glass splash but in a bold colour to brighten it up. What colour do you think would liven it up a bit ? We live in Italy so it’s quite a bright room with lots of sunlight coming in from the patio door. Me personally I would have a hot pink on the splash but my husband won’t stand for that 😂 thanks for any advice you can give me 🙏

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.