liling_yap

what colour accents for Dove grey cabinets, marble tiles

Li Ling Yap
last year

Hi,

I’m planning to update 2 of my bathrooms and wanted a light and airy look as both bathrooms do not get much natural light (no windows and in north facing rooms). Decided on Matt dove grey cabinets, white marble effect gloss tiles wall tiles, same tiles in Matt for the floor and a white quartz effect worktop. I’ve bought just the regular grohe chrome taps and bathrooms mixers. Picture attached shows dove grey door on the left, tile and the small rectangle is the worktop sample.

What colour accents can I add?

What wall paint colour would you suggest (north facing)?
What other colour accents would you suggest - anything from radiator, loo roll holder, to decorative items/ bin?
What tile trim to pick? Silver or stainless steel?
Do I go with grey grout on floor tiles (going for white grout for wall tiles for a more subtle seamless look)
Any pictures of what you’ve done with your bathrooms with a similar theme would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.