melaine_garcia

Bedroom help please!

Katie B
last year

Hi All, Here:'s my dilemma. My daughter is 12 wants a revamp of her room, room is small . I moved around the furniture in her room so I could make the headboard wall the feature wall. So please disregard the mess ( and the phot of her sleeping)and uneven painted walls as this is a WIP. She has chosen the wallpaper she wants which I think i am going to put it up on framed panels. Thinking of getting her a small double bed so the framed wallpaper panel look nice an upholstered headboard and two matching side tables, new chandelier style lighting. The TV unit will be hang up by the wall where it is at the moment. The unit on the left hand side of the bed will go when she clears the stuff inside. I always get dimensions and the finishing touches wrong so would appreciate any advice tip any of you would offer.i am going in the right direction would you get the double bed and what colour/style of bedside tables, colour of wall should I get, what accessories go with the wallpaper. Photo of inspiration bedroom, wallpaper she likes and her bedroom is below

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.