Houzz Logo Print
tara_datchens85

Ground floor remodelling - who to consult?

Tara

Hi, we’re planning on remodelling the whole downstairs of our house and I would love to work with someone on this to help us make the best decisions as it will involve moving rooms around, removing windows and placing new ones and creating a new room out of the garage. I was hoping to get some advice and some plans drawn up.
I’m finding it hard to find an architect as non seem to be replying to enquiry forms. We have a builder lined up and are ready to go but I’m wondering is the job not big enough for an architect as we’re not extending or removing any walls. Is there another professional I should be looking at instead?