smellymel222

Anybody have DIY kitchens Luca in Matt grey, how is it for cleaning?

smellymel222
last year

Hi everyone,

We are replacing our kitchen soon and have been looking at DIY kitchens Luca in matt light grey. just been reading a couple of threads saying what a nightmare matt kitchen cupboards can be to keep clean and just wondering if these are the same.

thanks

Comments (6)

• smellymel222
    Original Author
    last year

Thanks for the reply Daisy. ive just read the long thread on matt kitchen cupboards and it has put me off a bit!

• Dingo
    last year

Some manufactures now offer anti finger print matt finishes to overcome the cleaning issue, so you could ask if they offer this material option.

smellymel222 thanked Dingo
  • Daisy England
    last year

If you want the anti fingerprint finish it’s called Serica.

smellymel222 thanked Daisy England
  • smellymel222
    Original Author
    last year

Does anybody know any companies that you order on line who do the anti fingerprint finish called Seeica?

• Daisy England
    last year

What design are you looking for? If you want a plain slab door then any carpentry or joinery business that has the relevant machinery can make them for you and order in carcases. They will need an edgebander machine.

If on the other hand you want handleless or shaker then that involves different machinery like a CNC machine.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.