webuser_169629555

Add a boot room and storage cupboard

We’ve just bought this house and will be moving in a few months. We have a dog so we need a bit if space for wellies/coats and to dry him when we come in from muddy walks. The w.c is under the stairs so there isnt a great deal of storage space currently. The living room is 6.59 metres long and i was thinking of maybe partitioning off the front to open up to a larger hallway/boot room with big glass doors into the living room so as not to lose any light (house is sf so most will come from the back anyway). I also thought of maybe adding a storage cupboard off the kitchen and pocket doors into the dining space from the hallway. This might be better when we have guests rather then them having to go through the kitchen every time they want to get in/out. what do you think?

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.