markos_asimakopoulos

Front Garden design

Hi,

the previous owner of our house kept the front garden (north facing) simple by only having grass on it. We are thinking of lfting some up to add a but more interest (a couple of trees, shrubs and flowers).

I have attached a photo of the front garden and some marking we have made on it. On the right hand side we are looking to use a semicircular shape where a magnolia tree will sit in the middle (bulls eye target).

On the left, we are thinking of a curve that kind follows you as you walk up to the main entrance (form the driveway towards the floor matt). The idea is that the flowers make the walk to the entrance interesting.

Do you think it is a good idea? Or should we make them symmetrical (two semi circles)? Or do you have different ideas altogether?

Many thanks!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.