webuser_578641368

Pendant in corner of living room? yay or nay

Becci C
last year
last modified: last year

been really struggling to find lighting I like for the living room. my husband wants downlights/spots but i dont think its cosy enough for a lounge.

however, I recently found this image on pinterest and now i really like the idea of spots plus one cluster pendant in the corner. (spots on when you want it bright, pendant on for cosy!) our room will be a similarish layout with corner sofa so i think it would work.

but my question is, is this one of those things that looks great on pinterest but in reality will look a bit strange/out of place??? should we just go for spots and a tall lamp in the corner instead??

((p.s the electrics arent an issue re light location, sparky hubby and living room still to be rewired))

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.