Houzz Logo Print
webuser_194823849

Stuck for ideas in north facing living room and mustard sofa

Erin Little
last month

Hi, I have a north facing living room and a mustard sofa with patterened footstool and cushions. A questionable choice by my SO but here we are :) I had seen some inspo of green walls with mustard sofa and so tried this out but it made the room very dark as it is north facing. I have settled on wimborne white F&B paint which has a lovely warmth, but I am completely lost as how to decorate the rest of the room. I love boho and hygge style, and Pandora marxton’s insta account is a favorite. based on this does anyone have any ideas where i could start with decor? I think getting the right rug, second sofa and curtains would be a huge help but would love any other ideas on art, furniture or just anything else really!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.