Houzz Logo Print

Stuck for ideas in north facing living room and mustard sofa

Erin Little

Hi, I have a north facing living room and a mustard sofa with patterened footstool and cushions. A questionable choice by my SO but here we are :) I had seen some inspo of green walls with mustard sofa and so tried this out but it made the room very dark as it is north facing. I have settled on wimborne white F&B paint which has a lovely warmth, but I am completely lost as how to decorate the rest of the room. I love boho and hygge style, and Pandora marxton’s insta account is a favorite. based on this does anyone have any ideas where i could start with decor? I think getting the right rug, second sofa and curtains would be a huge help but would love any other ideas on art, furniture or just anything else really!