mybespokeroom

Sophisticated and elegant soft pink & blue bedroom

Sometimes, a small change can have a big impact on a room and that's where interior designers are worth their weight in gold!

Our Head of Design collaborated with this client and used impactful design techniques that resulted in this beautiful soft pink and blue master bedroom.

Storage might be a necessity but it doesn't need to be an eyesore - Lucy suggested they paint both wardrobes the same colour as the wall behind to help them blend in.

Another of Lucy’s simple yet genius ideas was to hang the door to the room on the other side, this way you're not greeted by a large wardrobe when you enter the room, but instead, you're encouraged to look in and towards the blue feature wall and reading nook by the window.

If you want the incredible skills of our talented designers to help you create your dream home then start your project with us today!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.