webuser_886514627

Renovation estimates

HU-886514627
last year

Good evening! We've just moved in to our first property and are novices at costings for building work/renovations. I've enquired with a few management companies but it'll be a while before anyone can view and provide an estimate.
Would anyone please be able to give a very rough estimated cost for the following please?
Knock down cavity wall between kitchen and dining/living area (L-shaped wall c2x3m). Replace one side with kitchen cabinets.
Plaster and lay flooring in our garage (already insulated). Erect a partition wall in garage. Possibly knock through for an internal door between the living area and garage.
We're based in Dorset and would just like to understand if our budget would stretch to fit our ideas.
Thanks so much for reading!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.