webuser_934864840

Reconfiguring layout of flat

last month
last modified: last month

Hi there! I've just bought a flat and I'm looking for some advice on potential layout changes. As it stands, the hallway takes up a lot of space and the 2nd bedroom (which is an extension) is quite small and in a bit of a weird position at the back. Ideally I'd love a kitchen with space for a dining table, but appreciate this might be a squeeze. It's important that the flat remains a 2 bedroom flat to have a spare room/home office. I I'd also like to keep the living room, main bedroom and bathroom the same but basically improve the back of the flat. I reckon the hallway wall is a supporting wall, so any estimates on how much it might cost would also be appreciated, although we'll have to take into account permission from freeholder etc.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.