transition bar for same height tiles flooring

Hi all,

Downstairs we will have herringbone tiles in the hall way and everywhere else there will be the same 900x900 tiles apart from one room where there will be carpet.

Was originally looking at a T bar oak transition bar as our doors are oak.
But then no elements of our floor are wood. Also the thickness of our doors is 35mm and the minimum width oak threshold bar we can find is 45mm, which means you’d see some of in the hallway when all the doors are closed.

I then saw the Schulter brushed stainless steel bar. Which comes in two sizes, 14 and 25mm. Both would be hidden when the doors are closed.
I’m not sure what size to go for though?

I’m attaching pictures.
Any thoughts on the best option to go for?
Our house is modern if that makes a difference?

Many thanks