tinkzybell1

My living room needs some colour- Help!

Can anyone offer any ideas or suggestions on how to decorate my living room…. It’s a new build house and the living room is on the upper floor so has lovely views and a high ceiling.

The carpet is a very light purpley grey would love to change it eventually (for something more practical!) but the carpet and furniture will stay for the moment.

Look for any suggestions for paint, wall paper, panelling, decor that will add colour and interest without becoming too busy or detracting from the views.

It’s ended up very monochrome and I would like to change it up a little bit but I’m hitting a wall in the inspiration front!!

Also need a piece of furniture for the back corner between both couches. Open to any ideas for this too.

Thanks in advance
S