mybespokeroom

How to transform your space using existing furniture

last month

Transforming a space on a budget is no easy feat, especially when you have to work around existing furniture 😬 But don’t let those pieces cramp your new style!

Here’s some of our interior designer’s expert advice on how to style your furniture to match your home’s vibe:

• Don’t ignore colour - Subtly incorporate the existing pieces’ shade into your design with accessories to blend it seamlessly into your space.
  • Introduce new textiles - Styling existing pieces with new textiles, such as cushions, throws, and table runners to create a unique and cosy vibe that feels truly personal.
  • Switch up the layout - When envisioning your dream space, keep an open mind and experiment with different layouts, as the initial arrangement may not suit your existing furniture.

Click here to see more of our interior designer's top tips. 🙌

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.