xxlalxx

Make Over of a Long Narrow Living Room

Hi all,
Five years ago, I bought a house and had a tennant ready to move, I did the living up as functional and make it look as nice as it needed to be without much thought.
My tennant is leaving at the end of July, and I am moving in indefinitely, and AirBnBing my main residence (which all of you lovely people helped me with in 2014!).
I've really a lot of the articles that I could find on Houzz, but absolutely none of them have TVs mentioned.
I have a projector and a 65-inch tv, one of them will go in the bedroom depending on the design and layout of the living room. Can TVs go on the chimney breast when it has a multi fuel stove? Happy to use the projector in the living room if I can arrange furniture accordingly.
Here are some photos I took of the living room 5 years ago.
Would love to get your initial thoughts and dimensions will follow.
Happy Houzzing everyone and thanks in advance.