xxlalxx

Make Over of a Long Narrow Living Room

21 days ago

Hi all,
Five years ago, I bought a house and had a tennant ready to move, I did the living up as functional and make it look as nice as it needed to be without much thought.
My tennant is leaving at the end of July, and I am moving in indefinitely, and AirBnBing my main residence (which all of you lovely people helped me with in 2014!).
I've really a lot of the articles that I could find on Houzz, but absolutely none of them have TVs mentioned.
I have a projector and a 65-inch tv, one of them will go in the bedroom depending on the design and layout of the living room. Can TVs go on the chimney breast when it has a multi fuel stove? Happy to use the projector in the living room if I can arrange furniture accordingly.
Here are some photos I took of the living room 5 years ago.
Would love to get your initial thoughts and dimensions will follow.
Happy Houzzing everyone and thanks in advance.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.