Need help for my kitchen

8 years ago
What is the name of the paint colour that is used on the walls please?
High Gloss White Kitchens · More Info

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.