jeanzbeanz

Bedroom advice please - with photos this time!

Gina Anderson
10 years ago
Hello everyone
I started this discussion a while ago and forgot to include photos ( https://www.houzz.com/discussions/bedroom-advice-please-dsvw-vd~700914) so here I am again...

So I have tidied my room ;) and taken photos of it.
I've also moved my bed - the headboard used to be below the frames. Now I plan to get an Eames style chair and an industrial floor lamp to put in that corner and maybe extend the gallery wall to overlap the corner a bit.

My main questions which I need your help:-
1. Does the bed look silly against that radiator and a bit cramped?... should i move it back to where it was?
2. What can I put above my bed that won't clash/compete with the gallery wall?
3. Any ideas for a great bedside lamp - there are too many bitty things on my headboard/bedside table right now, I want to replace them with something more of a statement piece
4. Should I consider a rug or would that make my room too busy?
5. What else can I put on my bed - I don't want to distract from my beautiful anthro quilt but I think some cushions would look good - just not sure what, because I don't want plain ones. I would probably get some for the chair as well

Thanks all for your help - very much appreciated!

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.