kashifaziz

Contemporary TV lounge disaster

Kashif Aziz
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
I was thinking a dark oak floor, wife had a lighter shade in mind, I went ahead with a darker teak while she was at work. Shock horror she now blames me for ruining our lounge which was supposed to be Moroccan themed but has somehow ended up a contemporary lounge. ( She got the paper ). Anyway I think it looks nice as soon as you furnish it. Please help us rescue this room with our Sofa choice. There's space for a 3 seater on the left facing the TV (still to get to sit on gloss unit) and perhaps a two seater as you walk in against the right wall facing left.

I think the choice of sofa is a make or break decision. The 3 seater can only be 80-90 cm wide and max 210 in length. We aim to get it from online or locally from Cardiff UK.

So, what style traditional, contemporary, leather or cloth? How about the colour. Grey, white or orange?

Help us get this room finished please.

The floor was sanded down, stained with a satin teak stain.

There's just a single light in the room. I wanted perhaps to get those philips multicolour up lights for the alcoves.

Oh, the rooms 12' x 10' and has glass doors on the left leading to sun room( conservatory which adjoins the kitchen so plenty of sun)

Oh god we need a rug too... Argggh. I've added a couple of sofas we saw.

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.