tino_masaya

Please help me with decorating my bedroom.

Tino Felly
13 January, 2014
OK. Got so much help from the lovely people on here doing up my living room last month so I'm back with my bedroom...

It just looks plain. I've tried adding cushions etc but something's is just missing for me. I was thinking of adding wall art over the head board but still not too sure. I also have a large rectangle mirror but I haven't decided where it'd go yet as the room isn't very big.

Help me make this room look nice & erm...modern I guess. I'm open to all ideas. Please don't ignore my post lol. I actually do need your help. Please see attached photos.

Thanks, Tino

• Monira J
    Do you like it cozy modern ? Or just plain modern ?. The bedding looks great if your Into these colours I suggest trying to add more vibrant colors. Orange, gold, silver. You could try replacing the brown cabinet to a white table in the corner near your bed, add more metallic accessories and decor. I was thinking of putting some decor on top of your bed, how about this?. & if you wanted to make it more spacey I suggest putting a couple of mirrors.
    :) sorry for a lot of babbling though.
    xx
    Dytecture
    Agreed you have done well with the bedroom so far, perhaps add some artwork throughout.

Mies Van der Rohe – Condo – Highfield House · More Info
  • aliciap414
    I agree you definatley need some art work or color on the wall. From the photos your curtains look way too long also maybe hem them. what does the rest of the room look like?