sobi

Need help choosing paint colour to compliment light and floor..

sobi
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
I am trying to choose a paint colour that will go in this cloakroom near my entrance. I have a light that I bought to go in here and a floor that's been chosen to run throughout the living area. the paint colour has to compliment the floor and light. I was thinking Farrow and Ball Hardwick White, Purbeck stone or Dulux Perfect Oyster. The room isn't that big and over time there will be a small settee placed there and a lamp.. small rug. It serves as an extension to my entrance hallway, so I would like that paint colour to flow through my hallways and stairs if possible. Does anyone have any other suggestions colour wise? ... Its a south facing room and very bright with a big window.

The opening at the back is closet for jackets, shoes.. it will have doors perhaps the same colour as walls.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.