laflux

Help me with my plans for a Founding Epoch apt

La Flux
10 years ago
Dear community,

I am moving to a Gründerzeit duplex apartment soon and would love to have some ideas about room distribution, colours and any other options.

It is a 135sqm North facing apartment, split between ground floor (3 rooms with nearly 4m high ceiling with stucco) and basement consisting of bathroom, kitchen and a 40sqm room (ceiling height is 2.30).

Needs:
- We definitely need a bigger kitchen - the existing one is smaller than 5sqm. Therefore, where should the kitchen go in your opinion? I would ilke to have a large dining table. Any suggestions on disposition would be greatly appreciated.
- I thought about turning the current kitchen into a laundry area.
- We have two young girls and all our relatives live abroad: we would like to be able to receive them at our home when they visit.
- we need a small office somewhere but I don’t want to have it in the bedroom

I have attached the plans with external and internal measurements.

I look forward to all your creative ideas.
Thanks in advance,
Laflux

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.