yogajulie

Secretary question

YogaJulie
10 years ago
Hi---very cheery and colorful room! Do you have any information on the paint color for this piece? I have a large piece that is dark brown and want to re-do it---this image is sparking my interest. Thanks for any help.
Julie
Wine Country Great Room · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Becky Dietrich, Interior Designer
    10 years ago
    I do not, it is an antique piece, and an antique finis. But if you take this photo to a paint store, they could probably help you duplicate it. Good luck!
    YogaJulie thanked Becky Dietrich, Interior Designer
  • YogaJulie
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thanks and one more question please; since you are in Santa Rosa, can you recommend a good workroom for draperies please?
  • PRO
    Becky Dietrich, Interior Designer
    10 years ago
    Oh Julie, how I wish I could! A great workroom is hard to come by...I had super resources in Seattle, but have been mostly retired since we move to Santa Rosa (just do consultations and makeovers now), so really do not have anyone to recommend. I know they do window treatments out of Pedersen's furniture, but I'm afraid that is the best I can do! Good luck....
    YogaJulie thanked Becky Dietrich, Interior Designer
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.