pureguava

Stainless or white fridge?

pureguava
10 years ago
We are needing to replace our 20 year old refrigerator that came with our house. The other appliances in the kitchen are newer and white. As you can see we have white cabinets and light gray countertops. I don't see us replacing the other appliances unless they break, and the only plans I have for the kitchen are to add a backsplash and maybe a few glass doors on the cabinet. Would a stainless fridge look out of place? While I am concerned about resale value (people seem to love SS) I care more about the everyday look. as we will be in our house for the foreseeable future. I would like to get a french door with a bottom freezer. The space is fairly wide and deep, but the cabinet overhead restricts the height to 68" so there are only a few models to choose from. Does anyone have a brand of refrigerator they recommend?

Comments (30)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.