sdsunn

Staging Living Room and Dining Room

sdsunn
10 years ago
We will be staging this home with an ivory sofa, glass table in the living area and an ivory (fabric) and pecan dining set in the dining area. Will the room look too bland if I choose neutral pillows like tan, brown and black in this area (kind of like the Kreiss look) or is this space crying for color? The last photo shows our mirror and brass chandelier that we used to have up there before the renters moved in Are these items outdated as far as color, style and/or too intricate for staging purposes? There is a lamp in dining now. Does that look too small? Back to the pillows. If I stage with brown, black, tan and ivory pillows do I need to keep the same color going in the items on the coffee table or can I use a colorful plant? Thanks so much. I don't expect an answer to everything, but any answers to any questions will be greatly appreciated.

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.