chellieb

Need help with lounge layout and design …

Michelle Dee
9 years ago
1 dbl bed apartment located in Victoria Park Village, London with large lounge for single woman in late 30's. Its an old school having been conveted some 12 yrs ago.

Have collected lovely pieces of danish crafted furniture with the thought not to clog up the room too much and I would like to create area spaces for lounge and dining.

Really want to put that 'luxe touch' on the space using colour and texture so my dilemma is what sort of rug(s) would you choose; would they be the same? How would you position them with the furniture and the newly fitted roman blinds in my favourite colour? Ideally looking to bring some warmth to the lounge area. The old fireplace really is a feature of the room and also looking for ideas to make this whole wall 'pop' including re-vamp of the TV area entirely … In a word 'Help!

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.