lilith46

Advice on living room layout/design

Lilith
18 August, 2018
Hi guys, so I just bought the sofa set shown in the last photos and I'm wondering if anyone has any good ideas for room layout with them (3 and 2 seater), the doorway is the pink line and the orange is where that piece of wall comes out slightly (see 2nd photo)

Also if you have any room decor ideas I'd be very grateful! I really like industrial, nature, brickwork, greys, greens, Boho, rustic etc

Comments (9)

• Lilith
    Forgot to add I also have this throw and this bookshelf
  • PRO
    iMarc-Pro Architects
    We need to consider other factors too... where is your TV Wall (wall sockets and cable connection)..
  • PRO
    iMarc-Pro Architects
    Just Curious which app did you use in creating the floor layout????
  • PRO
    Man About The House - The DIY & Odd Job Handyman

I'd re-instate the fireplace. Put one sofa in the bay and the other on the long wall opposite the fireplace. The book shelf probably won't fit as you really need the storage built in to the alcoves.

• Lilith
    There are plug sockets on every wall, two on the wall with the bit that comes out where the fireplace used to be, the layout image is just what I took from the estate agents listing for my house when I bought it :)

I love the idea of adding the fireplace back in! I wasn't sure if it would make the room feel smaller or not but that inspiration image looks great
  • PRO
    Man About The House - The DIY & Odd Job Handyman

This is kind of where i was going:-

• Lilith
    Wow how did you do that? It looks fantastic
  • PRO
    SBAS
    What program did you use for 3D Plans?
  • PRO
    Art is therapy

I would insert one of these hand-painted heaters https://eglooinfo.it

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us on 0808 164 9310 (8am - 5pm GMT excluding weekends)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.