AN ELEGANT SOLUTION TO UNITE THE DIFFERENT ELEMENTS OF TWO ROOMS
When Carol Egan Interiors approached us they had already created the design for these corresponding dining and living room rugs. Working with us for the first time, they asked that we make the refined design fit perfectly within the space. Other requirements were to achieve a sumptuous residential texture and to deliver and install the rugs within a tight timeline dictated by the delivery of the bespoke furniture. To meet these requirements, we decided on the handtufted technique from India. Installing the rugs was no small feat. They were so large (16’8” x 13’3” and 16’8” x 22’11”) that a specialty scaffold was required to hoist them up through a bedroom window. The end result was a splendid way to distinguish the two rooms with ease and conviction.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.