sarah_chalker

Bathroom reconfiguration

Sarah Chalker
7 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hello Houzz'ers. I'm in need of some serious inspiration and expertise in terms of bathroom layout. Pics attached of our incredibly uninspiring bathroom. The space is long and narrow (approx 3.5x2.1m). This is our main family bathroom and, as well as re-decorating etc, I'm also not sure the current configuration is the best one. Could you help me determine how best to set this space out please. A few things to be aware of are: the window is to the side of the toilet; also our only loft access is in the bathroom, above the main walking space in there. So nothing can really be moved to the left wall when you look from door way (pic one), as you'd not be able to hatch then . Must haves are a larger sink area (thinking whether I should move sink to the wall where the shower head currently sits (i.e. Maybe swap tub and sink)? I'd have loved a separate shower but don't believe the space is there Thank you x

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.