rozannekempster

Desperately need help with kitchen paint colours please

Rozanne K
6 years ago

We have just extended our kitchen and it is now an L Shape. The 'old' part has no windows and all the light it receives is mainly from the spotlights, however the 'new' part has 2 rooflights, a window and a glass door so receives lots of natural sunlight (if there is any!) in the morning. The new kitchen units are gloss grey, with v light worktops. Flooring will probably be mid grey slate. I have so many colours painted on bits of card that it's driving me mad: Dulux Dove White, F&B Ammonite, Dimpse & Blackened. We are planning to do the whole kitchen in the same colour but I'm not so sure now. We will also have to paint above the upstands behind the units. I'm thinking of cancelling the painter.... I will add some photos to help.

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.