svendolina

Help! Colour Scheme for Industrial Style Kitchen

svendolina
9 years ago
We are about to start work on our kitchen extension and I'm really keen on industrial styling. The main elements currently decided are a long exposed London stock brick wall which the main run of kitchen units will be fitted to, and large format concrete effect porcelain tiles on the floor. The colour dilemma I have is to try and make the most of these muted greys and beige / browns with some brighter colours on the painted kitchen units and and reclaimed scaffold board open shelving. Any pics / colour ideas would be gratefully received! I've posted an image of a sketchup model I did to give an idea of layout. The units have been coloured a blue/grey, but they feel a bit cold and stark to me. Thanks all!

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.