carol_unsworth

pale grey kitchen, white worktops - wall colours ??

Carol Unsworth
6 years ago

I'm in the process of having a kitchen installed, light grey shaker style units and white quartz worktops with tiny mirror chip, matching upstands, splashback. Just trying to decide on colour to paint walls.

There's actually only a small amount of wall space between base and wall units on three sides of the kitchen and a larger space on the back wall with a breakfast bar.

I want to maintain a light an airy feel as kitchen only gets sun in the afternoon. I was thinking of matching the colour of the units or slightly lighter shade but not sure if I should go slightly darker to contrast the white tops. I'm not into bold contrast colours ! Urgent advice appreciated as I have to buy paint this weekend !!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.