elise_williams

This too is exquiste.

Elise Williams
9 years ago
Perfect as well for our new Ireland home. Please might I have the dimensions and the price? Thank you.
Rugs · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    User
    9 years ago
    You can find the information you are looking for in a couple of different ways depending on how you are using Houzz. If you are on a computer, click the green "more info" link. If you are using the app, tap on the photo. Either way you should see a link to a vendor or store. Follow that link for further information or pricing.
  • Elise Williams
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    How kind of you, many thanks.
  • PRO
    Main Street Rugs
    9 years ago
    Ms Williams, feel free to email us at mainstreetrugs@gmail.com, we can provide any information you need, as well as send you photos of our other selections. If we have something you'd like in your Ireland home, we can ship it to you right away.

Leslie Tunstall
    Main Street Oriental Rugs
  • PRO
    Main Street Rugs
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago
    And to answer your specific question: This one is a 100 year old Eagle Kazak in magnificent condition. The dimensions are 3.6 x 8.1. $6,000.
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.