fromparistoberlin

Tiny Bathroom Layout Dilemma

Hi all!

We're finally getting around to modernising our tiny bathroom in our equally tiny (but awesome) studio flat, while waiting for our dream house. So we don't really intend to spend a great amount of money on it.

The current shower is where the blue outline is. BUT the electric shower box is - for some reason only the previous owner knows- placed at the red X on the opposite wall. Obviously this makes showering a bit less exciting, especially when you want to adjust the temperature. Plus there isn't a lot of space in the shower either (75 cm).

The only alternative seems moving the shower towards the shower box, which would make the room appear even more crammed. Do you ave any better ideas or suggestions?

We've considered a walk-in shower, but none of the shower trays would fit greatly.

Thanks for your help in advance x

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.